by Christine Arylo
These are 5 of the primary fears and their impact that tend to show up most around money and financial freedom. You may have others… and if you do , please post them here to inspire others to out their fear too!
- Not having enough. Impact: you never have enough or feel like you have enough. You live with a lack mentality. You struggle.
- Not being good enough. Impact: you are apathetic about your finances, you don’t even consider growing your finances, you become a victim, money comes in and it goes out right away/you can’t hold on to abundance.
- Money is going to make me a bad person. Impact: You block abundance. You get to a certain level but never exceed it. You settle.
- It’s too hard to get there. Impact: You see your life through a victim mentality. You compare, you judge. You talk about what you “want” but never take action.
- Fear of asking for more and fear of negotiating. Impact: You work harder that you have to. Get some but not more. You spend more than you need to.
Which one do you relate too? Share with us below.